If we told you we could help your company to reduce its staff absence days, help retain your key staff and motivate your employment force, would you want to know more?
How can On-site Massage help you?
Massage can have a beneficial effect on helping reduce your employee’s stress levels, repetitive strain injuries whilst enhancing their performance and motivation. Delivered direct to your business our office massage service can help in building a culture of well being at work and provide a really cost effective solution to today’s employment issues.
What makes chair massage different?
The session is performed at your location so no time is lost in travel, the client is fully clothed and this type of massage can be performed at the desk.
- Chair Massage is non-intrusive
- No special equipment is required
- No oil or cream is used during the session
- In just 10- 20 minutes, the client can experience complete relaxation through the release of stress and tension
- Specialist trained therapists who really understand massage and can perform a short massage with optimum results
- Special attention is focused on the 7 most common high stress areas including the scalp, neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and feet.
The client’s appearance is not disturbed so they can return to work immediately.
Why will employees like On Site Massage?
- Relief from aching muscles
- Soothing nerves
- Increased mental clarity
- Reduction of stress and tension
- Employees gain a sense of appreciation and worth in the workplace
At Büty Salon we have a team of trained and experienced therapists ready to start work. If it’s a lunchtime de-stress session, a corporate event, exhibition or regular massage service, we can tailor the package to suit you, from the very simple to the more complex scenario with multiple therapists. Our online booking service makes accessing the treatments simple. Visit our website and book today to discover the benefits and put us to the test.
No Comments »
No comments yet.