Benefits of Büty Virtual Reception For Health and Beauty Centers and Complimentary Therapists
We are happy to share our pioneering unique service with other Health and Beauty Salons or Complimentary Therapists, allowing them to focus on providing excellent treatments while we answer the phones, take bookings and process clients for you at your own reception with our Remote Reception service.
Our Unique Selling point is that, unlike a call centre where the service is limited to answering calls and making bookings, we offer a much more comprehensive package, including greeting your client at the door of your premises, opening and closing your reception door, processing the booking and buzzing the therapist to inform them of client arrival, all with the security of knowing we are keeping an eye on the reception via 24/7 remote CCTV.
Some of the benefits of using our service are as follows:
a. ENHANCE CUSTOMER RELATIONS
Because callers can immediately connect with you, they can transact business without delay. This eliminates wasted calls. It gives your customers quick access to the information they require, thus resulting in improved relationships, and being able to make instant bookings. Because clients can reach your business easily and instantly, their perception of your company is enhanced. This results in more customers, more bookings, and more revenue.
b. IMPROVE EFFICIENCY
A call centre allows staff to deal with more customers at any given time efficiently, especially during peak times, making customers satisfied and happy. This translates to a greater overall cost effective business.
c. MINIMIZE EXPENSES
There is no need to hire additional personnel or install extra phone lines to meet caller volumes during peak times or during a special promotional event. Büty Virtual Reception can be provided at a very low cost, to suit your needs.
d. DISPLAY STATISTICS
In an ordinary helpdesk, your business cannot track the number of calls you receive each day, how many of these calls were positively resolved, how many callers do not result in bookings, etc. A call centre makes these statistics readily available so you can take measures in order to improve your business. With this statistical data, it is easy to see patterns and improve performance.
e. BETTER COMMUNICATION HANDLING
A call centre, aside from handling live calls, can also process e-mails. In addition, it can handle fax, web-based queries, web-cam conferencing, Instant Messaging, and other means of communication for your company. Importantly, it can also safely monitor your business via remote CCTV. In the past we found a number of bookings were lost due to neglected e-mail bookings as we focussed our on-site receptionists on telephone enquiries and arriving clients but now our call centre in Sri Lanka processes our calls and emails extremely efficiently. We answer almost all calls within 3 rings, resulting in hardly any voice messages. We also reply to all on-line bookings within 2 hrs.
f. DOOR ENTRY SERVICE
We are now developing a Remote Door Entry System. We keep our salon doors closed at all times with a remote telephone – bell fitted outside. When the client arrives he or she rings the front door bell, and our remote staff can answer the door, check client identity via our CCTV, greet the client and ask them to take a seat until the therapist is free to take them in for the treatment. Our staff will then open and close the door remotely and will keep an eye on the reception for any client comfort and needs. Our remote staff will then buzz the appropriate therapist to inform her of client arrival and process the booking.
We recently started a successful pilot operation for Büty Salon, located in Sri Lanka, called Büty – Virtual Receptionist (BVR).Following is a description of the problems we experienced over the last 15 years of being in the Health and Beauty business, and how we managed to resolve these issues with our new scheme.
1. To stay in business during the recent recession we were trying to find ways to cut our salon overheads and provide a better service to the customer, enabling us to remain competitive in the market and increase our turnover with increased bookings.
a. We are still in business, with reduced overheads, achieved by not having full time, on site reception cover, and being able to answer over 99% of telephone calls within 3 rings. This enables us to consistently take bookings instantly by phone, also answering client queries, processing e-mail bookings and web enquiries with a matter of minutes.
2. We previously had 2 full time receptionists covering our salons’ long opening hours. Their duties were to open and close the salon, answer telephone calls, take bookings, greet clients when they arrive, process bookings and inform our therapists when clients arrived. Our observations revealed that the average percentage of productivity during working hours was less than 20%. The remaining 80% of work time would be spent on chat lines, browsing the internet or playing online games, all of which is completely non-productive, and cost Büty Salon nearly £20,000 pa
a. Our level of bookings has increased, resulting in turnover, with no onsite reception staff costs, increasing by £20,000 pa
3. On some occasions our receptionists could not come to work in time to open the salon due to bad weather, lack of efficient public transport or strikes, running late in the morning or being sick and not being able to come to work at all. This kept both other staff members and clients waiting outside the salon, not being able to gain access until our replacement staff arrived.
a. Our Remote Door Entry system is able to open the door for our clients and ask them to take a seat inside the salon, until our staffs arrives without them having to stand outside the salon in the cold or rain
b. Our staff can inform us by dialing a local number, connected to our Sri Lankan office, that they are running late etc. Our staff in Sri Lanka commence work at 7am UK time (Sri Lanka being over 5hrs ahead of UK time)
c. We can also call or text clients to inform them of the situation, rearrange the appointment, or arrange replacement cover well in advance etc
4. Previously when one of our therapists fell ill and was unable to come to work or ran late they were not able to communicate with us in sufficient time to rearrange the diary, inform clients or provide replacement staff first thing in the morning
a. As above, it is now much easier to communicate with all parties well in time to provide what’s needed due to our new office staff being remote.
5. When the salon doors were left open even with a receptionist on site, on a few occasions we had unwanted guests, drunkards, thieves etc entering the salon and this made both our female staff and clients uncomfortable.
a. New remote door entry system, provides us with a new level of security and control in operating our business, ensuring the safety of both staff and clients, also with an added 24/7 CCTV system
6. We found when the receptionists were busy serving clients during peak times, they could not answer the phones, leaving calls to go to voice mail and at this point many clients choose to terminate the call and we lose the potential client or appointment.
The reception is the first point of contact for any business and research carried out in 1999 shows:
a. 70% of all calls that go to an answering machine are terminated, with loss of business and only 20% of these call back while the rest go elsewhere for business
b. During peak times (10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm) more than one call can come at any given time, so it is important to have more than one person answering calls at these times, preventing calls going to voice mail. This is also the case during a promotion or special event, when telephone traffic is likely to be heavy.
c. With our new system we now answer 99% of all telephone calls within 3 rings, and have dedicated telephone and web coverage to cover all our peak times.
For further information on Buty Virtual Reception service, please contact
Büty Salon clients now have the following options to make a booking
|Büty Salon Hammersmith Branch||Büty Salon Fulham Branch|
|95 Iffley Road||765 Fulham Road|
|W6 0PD||SW6 5HA|
|Telephone Bookings -||020 8748 1247||Telephone Bookings -||020 7731 4080|
|e-Bookings -||Butysalonhammersmithbookings@gmail.com||e-Bookings -||Butysalonfulhambookings@gmail.com|
|Web Bookings -||www.butysalon.co.uk/hammersmith_bookings||Web Bookings -||www.butysalon.co.uk/fulham_bookings|
No Comments »
No comments yet.