Questions on Electrolysis Treatments
1] Do you apply anything to close pores after Electrolysis treatments, because I got some acnes after having Electrolysis done in the past.
- We do not apply a special cream for closing the pores after electrolysis. We only put a cooling gel for soothing the area after using the current.
- It isn’t Acne that you get after Electrolysis but what can happen after treatment is that the hairs in the first stage will have a gel like sustance called inner root sheath. This some times does not completely come out with hair if it is too big, this then attracts bacteria and form a pustule.
1. You must not break or squeeze them as this may lead to scarring.
2. You must keep the area very clean with clean cool water and dab dry and should not use make up to cover it.
3. If necessary, you can use and antiseptic cream (only if needed)
4. Also it’s better not have the next session of Electrolysis until the area completely heals.
Questions on IPL Treatments
1] Could you please give me more information about the IPL Acne treatment.
Do I need any consultancy before booking a treatment? How much would it cost?
How many times and how often the treatment has to be repeated?
- It is best that the client books in with any of our IPL Therapists for a Free 15 minute Consultation, as it is very hard to advise without examining the client’s skin.
- How many treatments the client need to have also cannot be said without seeing her first.
- Cost of the individual IPL Acne treatment, a 30 minute session, is £100.00
- IPL is done only after 48 hours from having done a test patch on the client, which costs £21.00 and can be done on the same day the client has Consultation if necessary.